Frequently Asked QuestionsThose are common inquiries & questions from our international customers. If you need assistance at the time of move-in or during your stay, please refer to the following.

videocamVideo regarding Common Courtesy

This video introduces common courtesies in Japanese society. Please be sure to check it before moving in so that you can avoid any troubles with your neighbors.


Apartment Use Service Guide

Our Service Guide explains important reminders, such as how to use the room facilities and how to cancel the contract etc. If you need any assistance, please refer to our Service Guide first of all.


  1. FAQ TOP
  2. Bathroom
  3. The light bulb in the toilet has run out. What should I do?

To Category List

The light bulb in the toilet has run out. What should I do? Updated date 2019.09.06

Please check the following.

● Since fluorescent lamps and light bulbs in the room are consumable items, residents are requested to replace them during their stay.
※For those who are out of bulbs or fluorescent lights within one month after moving in, or who have subscribed to the life support service "Plus" or support system "Plus", they will be replaced free of charge.
Please inform us from the "Inquiry Form" or contact the Service Center.

● There are various types of bulbs and fluorescent lamps. Please purchase the same type at your nearest home improvement center or mass retailer.
※If you have an installed light bulb (fluorescent light), it will be easier to find products of the same type.

● If the bulb is loose, it may not light up.

● If you cannot replace it, please contact us through the "Inquiry Form" or contact the service center. (Business trip costs 3,780 yen)



For those who are currently living in Leopalace apartment, please use the following form to send us the inquiries about your daily life.

Inquiry form

Inquiries by phone

Telephone inquiries are also available at the following numbers.


(Business hours:10 a.m.-6:30 p.m.)

Available languages are Chinese, Korean, English, Portuguese, and Vietnamese.

Top of page