Frequently Asked QuestionsThose are common inquiries & questions from our international customers. If you need assistance at the time of move-in or during your stay, please refer to the following.

videocamVideo regarding Common Courtesy

This video introduces common courtesies in Japanese society. Please be sure to check it before moving in so that you can avoid any troubles with your neighbors.


Apartment Use Service Guide

Our Service Guide explains important reminders, such as how to use the room facilities and how to cancel the contract etc. If you need any assistance, please refer to our Service Guide first of all.


  1. FAQ TOP
  2. Consultations on daily life

To Category List

Consultations on daily life

A notice of firefighting inspection was posted. What kind of inspection will you do on the day?
Please refer to the following for inspection details. more
Water flow procedure with water pipe faucet inside pipe space
A water tap may be installed in the pipe space beside the front door. more
Water flowprocedure with water pipe faucet in water meter
There room where a water meter is installed outside the room.Meters (water meters) are mainly installed on the common area ground around the corridors of buildings and near the entrance. more
Water flow procedure with "water drain operation plug" in the room
There may be an operating tap for drainage in the room.※ Drainage is mainly installed in the toilet and around the washing machine storage area. more
How to use "electric water draining control panel" installed in the room
Some room "electric water draining control panel" is installed indoors.※ The control panel is mainly installed on the wall around the bathroom and toilet. more
About procedure of connection to the nearest water department
When entering an apartment for the first time, please do not forget to go through the contract procedures for "Electric", "Water" and "Gas". more
Can I use "Smoke-type" insecticide?
If you are about to use a smoke-Type insecticide, please use it with the following points in mind. more
Can someone enter the apartment without permission?
Please read the following. more



For those who are currently living in Leopalace apartment, please use the following form to send us the inquiries about your daily life.

Inquiry form

Inquiries by phone

Telephone inquiries are also available at the following numbers.


(Business hours:10 a.m.-6:30 p.m.)

Available languages are Chinese, Korean, English, Portuguese, and Vietnamese.

Top of page