Frequently Asked QuestionsThose are common inquiries & questions from our international customers. If you need assistance at the time of move-in or during your stay, please refer to the following.

videocamVideo regarding Common Courtesy

This video introduces common courtesies in Japanese society. Please be sure to check it before moving in so that you can avoid any troubles with your neighbors.


Apartment Use Service Guide

Our Service Guide explains important reminders, such as how to use the room facilities and how to cancel the contract etc. If you need any assistance, please refer to our Service Guide first of all.


  1. FAQ TOP
  2. Regarding Moving out
  3. How can I carry out a procedure for transfering postal items when moving out?

To Category List

How can I carry out a procedure for transfering postal items when moving out? Updated date 2017.01.27

Please contact from the nearest post office in your area or from the internet.

When visiting post office, it will be required to show your identity verification card (driver license, passport, basic resident register card etc.) that can confirm "old address before transfer", so please note to bring it.

  • Apply at the nearest post office ⇒ Details(Japan Post HP)
  • Apply from the interent ⇒ eTenkyo(Japan Post HP)



For those who are currently living in Leopalace apartment, please use the following form to send us the inquiries about your daily life.

Inquiry form

Inquiries by phone

Telephone inquiries are also available at the following numbers.


(Business hours: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.)

Available languages are Chinese, Korean, English, Portuguese, and Vietnamese.

Top of page