Home appliance remocon[Leo remocon]
Three key points
1Smartphone as remote control
Resident can control the TV , air conditioner ,and lighting in their room with the help of smartphone or tablet.You can control not only the home appliaces at home but also the home appliances you bring in .Say goodbye to searching for remote control in your room.
2Control from outside the home
Since, it can be controlled not only from inside the room but also from outside,Like "turn on the air conditioner before entering the hot room !" ,"Turn on the light in the room and return home safely to bright room!" which makes you feel convenient and secure lifestyle .
3Check the room environment at any time
You can monitor the temperature not only when you are at home but even when you are out because the icon changes according to the indoor situation which is the countermeasure against dryness and heat stroke.Keep track of your room and create a comfortable environment at any time.
It is possible to operate the home appliances completely with voice only . Control your home appliances hands-free.
GPS interlocking function
You can control your home appliances by automatically turning them on when you get close to your home and turning them off when you leave .
As home appliances are automatically controlled according to registered procedures , you can control multiple home appliances at once .
Additional settings for home appliances
You can add to control not only the existing home appliances but also the home appliances you bring in.
- Some home appliances are not compatible
- Leo Remocon is a Glamo Co.,Ltd. product specially designed for Leopalace21Co.,Ltd.
- Some properties do not support lighting control. Please ask the person in charge for details.
- A seperate communication fee will be charged for downloading and using the apllication.Resident will be resposible for this.
- About the Leo Remocon intalled room , plese ask the person in charge.
- Downloading and using the application may incur additional communication fees, which will be borne by the resident.