Monthly contracts allow you to decide the usage period in daily units from a minimum of 30 days (maximum of 365 days), reducing unnecessary expenses. This contract plan is recommended for those who have a fixed period of use, such as when traveling for business or working alone, and who find it troublesome to purchase furniture, home appliances, and pay utility bills.
We offer two plans: short-term and long-term plans.
Monthly contracts can be used on a daily basis from 30 to 365 days. Contract plans vary depending on the usage period.
- If you use the property for more than one year, it will be a rental contract.
About the cost
Usage fees are paid in advance
This is a prepaid system where you pay the usage fee for the usage period all at once. The move-in process is easy because the system allows you to pay for the required period in advance.
Example of payment costs
Example of cost for 30 days use of a room
- This is the price for H rank. Prices vary depending on rank.
|Basic cleaning fee※2
|Included in room usage
|Monthly adjustment fee※4
|Life support service※5
|Key replacement fee (only at time of contract)※6
|Antibacterial construction cost ※7
|Internet usage fee※8
|Total (per 30 days)
- This fee is required at the time of contract and is not refundable even in case of cancellation. (About cancellation and penalty)
- The cost of cleaning the room when you move out is included in the room charge. If the property or equipment is damaged intentionally or negligently by the tenant, repair costs may be required in addition to the basic cleaning fee when leaving the room.
- This money can be used to cover expenses related to community cleaning and sewage cleaning, as well as neighborhood association and neighborhood association fees. It is included in the room charge.
- Separately, you will be required to pay a monthly adjustment fee depending on the period of use. Monthly adjustment fee is an adjustment fee that requires some users to pay for the rise in prices of construction materials, crude oil, goods, etc., and other increases in building maintenance and management costs.
- Comprehensive services for tenants, including fire insurance which is included in the room ausage.
- The key exchange fee is used to cover the cost of changing the key when the user moves in, and a ¥16,500 (tax included) will be charged at the time of the room usage contract.
- An installation fee (optional) for suppressing the growth of bacteria in the room to make your stay more comfortable. For properties with 1LDK or more and 40㎡ or more, ¥23,540 (tax included) will be charged. We also have a photocatalyst plan available.
- If you sign up for a short-term plan, you do not need to pay for Internet access.
- If there is a roommate, an additional fee is required.
The above amount shown as "(tax included)" includes 10% consumption tax. If the consumption tax rate changes, the changed tax rate will be applied.
Facilities and Services
Leopalace properties offer many services that provide convenience and peace of mind to our customers.
Furnished rooms with appliances
You can start living in this property with furniture and home appliances from the day you move in. Initial costs are also reduced.
Use the Internet, Wi-Fi, and U-NEXT as much as you want!
Support services during your stay
Even if the attached furniture and home appliances are damaged, we will repair or replace them free of charge to provide you with peace of mind.
No worries even if you have to move due to sudden job transfer or changing campus! It's a good deal if you move to a property managed by Leopalace 21!
Example of furniture in the room
- Furniture and home appliances installed vary depending on the room. Please contact us for details.